Senigallia and its surrounding area
The wonders of the Marches
3-star Hotel Le Querce enjoys a privileged location: it is by the sea of Senigallia, one of the most evocative tourist destinations in the Marches, known all over the world for the high quality of its food and wine offer.
A town rich in history, full of neighbouring small medieval villages where to discover hidden corners, appreciate the pleasure of getting lost and taste local specialties.
Rotonda a Mare
A magical and suggestive place rising in the middle of the water: it is one of the main attractions of the town, as well as the venue of numerous events.
Originally built as a defensive structure, it is one of the most characteristic buildings in Senigallia, preserving a mix of different architectural styles.
Founded in 1700, it is the nerve centre of the town: a meeting place for all Senigallia citizens, home to a weekly market and the beating heart of family weekends.
Current seat of the town archive, the building is a rare construction that harmoniously combines various architectural styles: Romanesque, medieval and Renaissance. Do not miss its frescoes and stuccos, which make it a little Senigallia masterpiece.
What to visit in the surrounding area
- RIVIERA DEL CONERO: a coastline of white, wild beaches and crystal-clear waters
- FRASASSI CAVES: an underground route to discover the famous karst cavities
Historical and cultural appointments:
- URBINO: a gem with a Renaissance style, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- LORETO: world famous pilgrimage destination and heart of Christianity
What to eat in the surrounding area
Food and wine appointments:
- Da Uliassi restaurant: Michelin 3-star
- Madonnina del Pescatore restaurant: Michelin 2-star
- Paolo Brunelli ice cream parlour: awarded as best Italian ice cream parlour
- Tasting Verdicchio: choose your favourite winery and discover the gold of the Marches, we’ll take care of booking!